Flying High Partnership
The Flying High Trust is a partnership of schools across Nottinghamshire, Nottingham City and Derbyshire. Schools work together to ensure we are relentless in ensuring our children receive the best possible opportunities and experiences. This is achieved through a true collaboration where all
decisions centre on children and schools are empowered to adopt best practice, adapt it within the context of each school and fly!
Working together, relentless in our pursuit of excellence to create the best schools in the universe, where we make every day count.
- An unshakeable commitment to a school led system, where every member of staff is empowered to improve our partnership and shape the futures of our children.
- A determination to develop talent, delivered through a professional continuum available for all staff.
- Relentless in our pursuit of excellence for every child, school and community.
Our values underpin all that we do, putting children at the heart of every decision:
We aim for our schools to be the best in the universe!
By the end of their primary education we aim for all of our children to be ready for secondary school and be inspired to be the best they can be through our seven values. The values are fundamental to everything the Trust represents; they run through all elements of school improvement and are understood and owned by all members of the school community. Schools with their own clear USP linked to their values blend together the Trust values with those held so dear within each individual school.
As a Trust Partnership our expectation is that all schools:
- Demonstrate a restlessness to continually improve, to never stand still, with the ultimate aim of
providing the best opportunities and experiences for our children.
- Strive to ensure every child fulfils their potential regardless of potential barriers to learning.
- Commit to become an outstanding, self-improving school and to support the profession and
- development of all schools within the partnership.
- Commit to a school-led system.
- Commit to the values, principles, policies and procedures of the Trust.
- To ultimately strive to be the best school in the Universe.
In our schools you will see we work together to:
- Ensure schools feel connected to the Trust whilst maintaining their unique qualities, character and relationship with their community.
- Ensure high quality teaching and learning.
- Engage with our families and wider communities to raise aspiration for all.
- Develop the whole child and create inquisitive learners.
- Enable all children to be confident, building on strengths and improving in areas of need.
- Enable children to understand the part they play in the world in the future - as a positive citizen and a driver of business and enterprise.
- Support the development of all staff to be the best they can be and to realise their career potential.
Contact the Flying High Partnership:
CEO Mr Chris Wheatley
Chair Mr Neil Robinson
Both the CEO and Chair can be contacted using the details below:
Flying High Trust
c/o Cotgrave Candleby Lane School
Telephone 0115 9891915
Facebook Flying High Partnership
Please click here to access key Trust documents including:
- Articles of Association
- Master Funding Agreement
- Statement of Accounts
- Model Scheme of Delegation
- Trustees Register of Business Interests
- School Improvement Strategy
- Trust Business Plan
- Governance structure, terms of reference and school governor information
Click here to meet the Members, Trustees, Flying High central team and Head teachers
Click here to see all schools within the partnership
Click here to find out about vacancies across the Partnership