Lunchtime provision is only available to full time children. Foundation Stage and Key Stage One's lunchtime is 12:10pm. to 1:20pm. Key Stage Two's lunchtime is 12:20pm to 1:20pm.
Children may have a cooked school meal or bring a packed lunch from home. We work very closely with Nottinghamshire County Council to ensure that hot school meals are healthy and are cooked fresh on site daily.
School cooked meals cost £2.30 per day which equals £11.50 per week (Key Stage Two children only). Payments for school cooked meals are made via ParentPay. If you require any help with ParentPay please see the school office.
If your child is absent from school please ensure you ring the office by 9:00am to ensure a meal is not ordered for your child for that day. You may be charged for a school meal if we are not contacted by 9:00am and your child does not attend school.
If you would like your child to start having school meals please contact the office staff one week before you would like them to start. Please also contact the office if your child decides they do not want to continue having school meals anymore so we can cancel your child's meal requirement.
From September 2014 all infant aged children (Foundation Stage 2, Year 1 and Year 2) now receive their midday meal free of charge.
However if you think you are eligible for free school meals (because you meet the criteria below) and you are not currently claiming free school meals, we ask that you register as the school will receive separate funding for pupils eligible for free school meals. Please apply, if you think you are eligible, even if your child would rather have sandwiches as school will receive funding.
Free school meals are available to pupils in receipt of, or whose parents are in receipt of, one or more of the qualifying benefits:
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earning from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance (JSA)
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual gross income of no more than £16,190
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after the person stops qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
If you think you qualify please apply online:
or by telephone: 0300 5008080