Values and Ethos
Children are at the heart of everything we do at Forest Glade.
At Forest Glade we are working to ensure the highest quality education for each individual pupil. We have high expectations of our children and recognise all talents and abilities. We encourage parents to work in partnership with the school to meet our expectations and help us achieve our aims. We encourage a continuous dialogue between home and school so that we can achieve the best for every child. Our teachers are approachable and friendly. We like to work with parents and understand the value of home and school working together.
Our aim is always for Forest Glade children to be happy children and to enjoy coming to school. Visitors to our school often comment on the friendly, community feel of Forest Glade.
The Aims of our school
- Ensuring all pupils reach their full potential
- Providing a rich stimulating and relevant curriculum
- Promoting a love of learning
- Helping children to live together in a community
- Encouraging them to be morally responsible and independent
- Developing spiritual awareness